Before applying, please make sure we could be a good match:
- We only hire teaching staff with a university degree and a CELTA, whose pronunciation is native-like.
- We can only hire professionals who are already eligible to live and work in the EU.
- We tend to prefer staff who are willing to stay with us for at least two years
- We support and encourage professional development, so you’ll need to be interested in learning as well as teaching.
- Not many people in Pescara speak English. It is a middle-sized town with a nice university and a thriving nightlife, so it is perfect for junior teachers.